Hella Ireland unveils Gripster Skins
Hella Ireland has unveiled a new range of Gripster Skins gloves that offer great hand protection in all applications.
Gripster Skins have been developed to provide optimal performance in a range of working conditions. The Traction Grip is embossed on the inside and the outside of the glove to give greater purchase.
6 features that make the Gripster Skins better:
1. Nitrile: Gripster Skins are 100% nitrile. No issues with latex protein allergy and better chemical and puncture resistant than latex.
2. Dexterity: CE level 5. The maximum.
3. Cuff: This is not your typical household glove shape. The cuff is beaded and designed so it doesn’t flop down in use and can easily be worn under over sleeves.
4. Fit: The stretch formula nitrile allows Gripster Skins to fit more snugly than traditional household gloves. Try them on against traditional gloves and see which you’d rather work in.
5. Ambidextrous: You don’t have to split a pair to replace a damaged glove.
6. Traction Grip: Ergonomically designed not only for wet grip on the outside but also to reduce hand slippage on the inside.
Check out the full range of Griptser Skins on the Hella Ireland stand at the Auto Trade EXPO, at Citywest Exhibition Centre, Dublin, October 17-18.